- Monday, May 9 6th & 7th Grade Math STAAR
- Tuesday, May 10, 6th & 7th Grade Reading STAAR
- Wednesday, May 11, 8th Grade Science STAAR
- Wednesday, May 11, NO Glee Rehearsal
- Thursday, May 12, 8th Grade Social Studies STAAR
- Thursday, May 12, NO A Cappella Rehearsal
- Friday, May 13, Pop Show Auditions Day 1, 2:50-5:00 (This is the preferred day for auditions. However, there are NO late buses, so please only stay inf you can arrange a ride.
- Monday, May 16, Pop Show Auditions Day 2, 2:50-5:00
- Tuesday, May 17, Pop Show Technical Rehearsal, REQUIRED FOR ALL POP SHOW SOLOISTS, 2:50-5:00
- Wednesday, May 18, Glee Rehearsal, 3:00-4:30
- Thursday, May 19, A Cappella Rehearsal, 3:00-4:30
- Friday May 20, Pop is Power, 6-7:30 PM (Students stay after school to rehearse and are provided pizza for dinner. Required for all Choir & A Cappella Students must wear their choir shirts & dark (blue or black) pants to school.
- Friday, May 20, End-of-the-year Lock-in! 7:30 PM - 11:30 PM for 6th Grade, 7:30 PM - 7 AM for 7th/8th grade.(Students are supervised closely, and boys and girls have separate sleeping areas.)This is an optional way to celebrate the end of the year! It is super fun! We will have karaoke, games, and movies! Please join if you can.) Brave volunteers, sign up for a shift here! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rEnRAlr8gSu2SAWz8dO7QNIeqbIndicp9cpBB9wZiqE/edit?usp=sharing
- Thursday, June 2 EVENING TBD, 8th Grade Commencement, REQUIRED FOR ADVANCED AND BOYS' CHOIR STUDENTS!!!
Please see important updates below, and remember only underlined events are required for all students.
Ms. Parks' Word
Check here for all of the the latest information and updates!