Hopefully by now you're child has shown you the Fall Festival permission slip, but if not, one is attached below. It is our fundraiser and it will be held next Friday, September 26, from 6-8 PM (PLEASE SEE PERMISSION SLIP FOR ALL DETAILS)
The Fall Festival is a fun, school-wide event that is hosted by the choir students. It includes activities such as karaoke, face painting, dunking booth, pie-in-the-face (and the students get to dunk and throw pies at their teachers!) and more! Families are invited, so join us for the evening!
Here are the highlights.
Due by Sept. 18 (B-day students - Intermediate and Boys) and Sept. 19 (A-day Students - Advanced and Beginning):
- Signed Permission Slip
- Donated item(s) - see permission slip for details
If you would like to volunteer, please see this spreadsheet to sign up for a station/job to volunteer at. Also, make sure you've followed these steps to get approved by the district. Finally, if you'd like to donate extra items, please see this spreadsheet. If you already noted any of this on the permission slip, don't do double the work, I'll fill it in for you!
It truly is a wonderful event, so I hope many of you will be able to come either as a volunteer or just for the fun. Do not hesitate to call me with any questions or concerns!
Here is a list of our other upcoming events over the next couple of weeks Remember, only the items that are underlined are required for ALL choir students, including Glee and A Capella:
- Tuesday, September 16, A Capella Auditions, 3:00-4:30 PM (Open to 7th/8th graders only)
- Wednesday, September 17, Glee Auditions, 3:00-4:30 (Open to 6-8th graders)
- Friday, September 19, A Capella and Glee Results posted, by 2:45 PM
- Tuesday, September 23, A Capella Rehearsal, 3:00-4:30 PM
- Wednesday, September 24, Glee Rehearsal, 3:00-4:30 PM
- Friday, September 26, Fall Festival, 5:30-8:30 (Advanced Choir students must stay after school to help set-up. They will be provided with pizza for dinner.)
- Monday, September 29, All-City Choir Applications Due (A-day Students)
- Tuesday, September 30, All-City Choir Applications Due (B-day Students)