- Wednesday, October 10, All City Choir applications due (Open to 6th Graders)
- Thursday, October 11, A Cappella Rehearsal, 2:50-3:50 PM
- Thursday, October 11, Mixed Choir Rehearsal, 3:50-4:45 PM
- Saturday, October 13, Chorus Austin Performance, 5:45-9:30, Riverbend Centre (Concert is from 7-9 PM)
- Tuesday, October 16, Fall Concert, 5:30-6:30 (Students stay after school to rehearse and are provided pizza for dinner. Required for all Choir & A Cappella. Students must wear their choir shirts & dark (blue or black) pants to school. )
- Wednesday, October 17, All City Choir Rehearsal, 3:00-4:00 PM
- Thursday, October 18, A Cappella Rehearsal, 2:50-3:50 PM
- Thursday, October 18, Mixed Choir Rehearsal, 3:50-4:45 PM
- Wednesday, October 24, All City Choir Rehearsal, 3:00-4:00 PM
- Thursday, October 25, NO A Cappella or Mixed Choir Rehearsal
- Friday, October 26, Choir Social, 2:45-5:00 OPTIONAL KARAOKE PARTY
- Tuesday, October 30, All City Choir, (Rehearsal 1:00-7, Concert 7-8, AISD Performing Arts Center)
The school year is getting off to a fantastic start! Thank you so much for supporting your child's interest and participation in Kealing Choir. We have many exciting things in store for you and your family this year, starting with the Fall Concert, on Tuesday, October 16 at 5:30 PM. As you look at the extensive list below, please keep in mind that only events that are bold and underlined are required for ALL choir and A Cappella Students.
Kealing Choir is getting off to a great start! I am so excited for this school year. Thank you, parents and students, for choosing to be a part of the Kealing Choral Program! The students and I have the spent the last couple of weeks getting acquainted, and I look forward to meeting all of the parents at Back to School Night, on Tuesday, September 4!
I'm pretty sure I couldn't be more excited about this school year! There are so many talented, enthusiastic students in Kealing choir this year!
If you need an extra Handbook or Paperwork Packet, please check the handouts section of the choir tab. As always, a Google Calendar version of the choral calendar can be found in the calendar section of the choir tab.
Please fill out this google form to see how YOU can get involved and support our program! :)
Here are our important upcoming events. FYI, only underlined events are required for ALL choir students.
I look forward to meeting you all soon! It's going to be a great year!
Please take time to fill out this survey regarding the lock-in! Thank you!
Remember, only underlined events are required for ALL choir and A Cappella students.
Click here to view the Pop Show Soloists for next week's concert!
Please fill out this audition form prior to your Pop Show audition!
You should have received an email and a remind text, but just in case you didn't, I had to cancel the trip due to the change in weather. There are likely going to be thunderstorms most of the afternoon. I know we're all disappointed, but these things happen.
Ms. Parks' Word
Check here for all of the the latest information and updates!